We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Miss Jessie's Products

I noticed that Titi Branch mentioned a product called Miss Jessie's Sweetback Treatment in this month's Ask the Expert. These might be silly questions but does such a product exist and, if so, will CurlMart offer it?
I feel like a 3c/4a most days... More specifically an OS, dominant S, with spongy medium thickness

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,001Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Not silly at all!

That product is due out mid-July, as far as I know. We'll definitely carry it when they release it.

I'll keep you posted as we get more info.

We're expecting Miss Jessie's [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Rapid-Recovery-Treatment-p-754.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-rapid-recovery-treatment]Rapid Recovery Treatment[/buylink] in any day! :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,001Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Update: The Rapid Recovery has arrived, and we are shipping now. It's going fast!

The other new Miss Jessie's products will be here in August, we're told.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Curly1908Curly1908 Posts: 192Registered Users
    Can we get the ingredient, please? 8)
    Yay for Kinky-Curly Custard!
    mostly 3c with patches of 2b, 3b, and 4a
    Nappy...and oh-so happy :)
  • CurleeDSTCurleeDST Posts: 467Registered Users
    I ordered the treatment as it sounds so rich I can't wait!
    I am a 3c/4a with medium/fine strands
    No strict haircare regimen - trying my hand at the Curly Girl Method.

Fitness Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ffemmefitalefitclub.com%2F" class="Popup
    Check out the Femme Fitale Facebook page: facebook.com/FemmeFitaleFitness
    Curly1908 wrote:
    Can we get the ingredient, please? 8)

My data entry person is on vacation, but I'll have her get it in ASAP.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file