Meow Makeup July 4th sale

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Of course they are having it right after I placed my order but I thought I would let everyone else know. The info is on the message board at their site.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    the names of their stuff are soooooo darn cute!!!!

i love when companies are creative in naming stuff - like MAC and Urban Decay...

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was hoping they might do that. I have been experimenting with two shades to see which one I want to order in full size and I was just hoping for a sale. Here is the info on it

Hi!

15% off SALE STARTS NOW --->July4th at Midnight Eastern Time

Coupon code is PatrioticPuss and MUST BE ENTERED CORRECTLY and showing the discount in the cart prior to submitting your order. Note: if you add or delete items from you cart, you need to recalculate and hit add shipping again, to make sure you can be processed correctly. We will also not be able to make coupon adjustments after the order is submitted so PLEASE make sure it works before you submit!!!

:)

CLOSING DATES: WE will be CLOSED this week on Wednesday (the 4th of July) and Thursday. We will be responding to emails on Friday the 6th, and we will begin processing orders on Friday as well. Orders will of course ship out in the order they were received, starting on Monday, July 9th. You will still be able to place orders while we're closed on Wednesday and Thursday.

Have fun,
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file