Is this condish CG ?

MiniJenMiniJen Registered Users Posts: 1
I found a new conditioner that I'm excited to try!

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Sea Kelp Extract, Guava Fruit Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Panthenol, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Strearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.

It's Freeman Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Moisture Conditioner.

Sea Kelp Moisture Conditioner is formulated with sea kelp, lanolin, and guava extract to smooth and moisturize hair. Moisture Conditioner is formulated with amino acids, sea kelp, aloe and lanolin to strengthen and nourish hair.

Thanks Gals!

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    yes
    3b-3c CG
  • ttripleblondettripleblonde Registered Users Posts: 300
    Yeah, it's CG.

It also works as a light 'poo since it contains Cocomidopropyl Betaine.
    3a/3b Mod CG
    CURRENTLY EXPERIMENTING!

excited2buy:Hello Hydration CO & LOOB

Owner Of CG Recipe Website: www.freewebs.com/triplecurl
  • DiscoBloodbathDiscoBloodbath Registered Users Posts: 24
    MiniJen wrote:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Sea Kelp Extract, Guava Fruit Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Panthenol, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Strearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.

Sea Kelp Moisture Conditioner is formulated with sea kelp, lanolin, and guava extract to smooth and moisturize hair. Moisture Conditioner is formulated with amino acids, sea kelp, aloe and lanolin to strengthen and nourish hair.

Thanks Gals!

oh have you tried it already? i'm really interested in trying this one too, and want to know if it's any good.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users Posts: 117
    MiniJen wrote:

Thanks Gals!

oh have you tried it already? i'm really interested in trying this one too, and want to know if it's any good.

OK, i'm interested in trying the Freeman's products, too. I've heard they were really good and they used to be available, but then disappeared from the market. I see the beauty products at W-M and Target, but have yet to see hair products. Where can one buy them?
    fine, wavy hair with lazy waves. Sometimes lanky spiral curls underneath when the weath is very humid. My waves are capricious like me! Presently using Burt's Bees condish, FOTE AVG with honey or Mop Top gel.
  • BrioBrio Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    I've seen at Eckerds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Registered Users Posts: 821
    I have seen them at Ulta.
  • Andrea1977Andrea1977 Registered Users Posts: 8
    I just bought this today at Ulta. On sale for 1.99!!!!!!
    CG since 8/30/2007
    .png
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    But what about the alcohol? I didn't think CG's could use anything with alcohol. I'm confused.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • MagooMagoo Registered Users Posts: 2,173 Curl Neophyte
    I was eyeing this the other day in Rite Aid (which I think are all converting to Eckerd's btw) and thought the ingredients looked really good.
    I didn't get it though because of the Sea Kelp. I think this is a protein. :scratch: and I'm protein sensitive. Does anyone know?
    Thanks!
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    But what about the alcohol? I didn't think CG's could use anything with alcohol. I'm confused.
    They are fatty alcohols and aren't drying.
    3b-3c CG
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Magoo wrote:
    I was eyeing this the other day in Rite Aid (which I think are all converting to Eckerd's btw) and thought the ingredients looked really good.
    I didn't get it though because of the Sea Kelp. I think this is a protein. :scratch: and I'm protein sensitive. Does anyone know?
    Thanks!

I don't know...

The extract part confused me. During a google search, all I came up with is that sea kelp extract contains minerals. I wouldn't know unless I tried it out.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • MagooMagoo Registered Users Posts: 2,173 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks RCC! It's cheap enough I can pick it up anyway and give it a try. Like I NEED yet another conditioner. :wink:
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    I used this back in the Spring and absolutely loved it!! :love1: I also love the new emoticons that were added while I was away! :afro:
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • susancnwsusancnw Registered Users Posts: 1,374 Curl Novice
    Think I'll have to try this. My hair doesn't seem to be responding well to the HE moisturizing conditioner.

And I love your avatar! Counting the days til first of Jan.
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file