Yes to Carrots, anyone?

BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
I was looking at HSN this morning, and their value of the day is a "Yes to Carrots" bath & body set, which included a hair mask. I see that Walgreens online also carries this stuff. In quickly looking at the ingredients of the co and hair mask, it does have dimethicone, but it's rather far down on the list of ingredients.

"Yes To CarrotsTM is a new concept in skin and hair care that combines vitamins and minerals with juices from the 'orange color' produce groups and Dead Sea Mud. Dead Sea Mud has world renowned detoxifying properties which combined with our range of 26 minerals cleanse, detoxify and mineralize the skin naturally."

http://www.yes-to-carrots.com/

Anyone tried?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Frizz Happens!
my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    bump!

My local walgreens had a few of the Yes to Carrots products, but none of the hair care products. I am hoping they will begin to carry this line so I can try it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users
    No info on the products but the title of your thread cracked me up. I pictured someone happily smearing ground up carrots on their head. :shock: :lol:

This stuff sounds interesting. Haven't seen it yet myself. Keep us posted! :)
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

http://public.fotki.com/thekittenavenger
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file