Meow Makeup-Order Placed

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just placed my order today - I cannot wait!!!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    it takes forever. I'm still waiting on mine that I placed last Friday. :? But its such a GREAT product!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh shoot - I have to be patient? I HATE that.

I went on an ordering frenzy yesterday YIKES! (Amazon order, Meow order and a top from a catalog).
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    my samples came in a couple of days ago. I'm still experimenting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My samples came in yesterday. So far Naughty Mau is very nice match. Fierce sphinx too dark, thought it would match. So I guess it's the naughties for me. ETA, feels sort of drying.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I think I'm leaning towards being a frisky Chausie or a frisky Sphynx. However, the colors are so forgiving, I think if you even get close, you can use the shade. Concealers, on the other hand, since they go on more opaque, I am finding you need to match more closely or the color will stand out.

While the cat names are cute, they sorta drive me nuts. I had to write on my samples the color undertones to help me out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    Got my order Saturday!!! YAY!! Today is my first day wearing it..feels great! :D
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Brio wrote:
    I think I'm leaning towards being a frisky Chausie or a frisky Sphynx. However, the colors are so forgiving, I think if you even get close, you can use the shade. Concealers, on the other hand, since they go on more opaque, I am finding you need to match more closely or the color will stand out.

While the cat names are cute, they sorta drive me nuts. I had to write on my samples the color undertones to help me out.

I think that is what I ordered. And I agree on the names....but I was glad they put down some information on what colors you look good in and what foundation that might mean for you.
    Central Massachusetts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file