Has anyone ever tried

libranessentialibranessentia Registered Users Posts: 84
Has anyone ever tried using wrap foam to define and set your hair? I just tested out Proclaim Wrap Foam with Olive Oil. I also used Noodle Head by Beyond the Zone and brushed it through my hair to distribute it. The two worked pretty well, it did some nice clumping. But since I still have some relaxed ends left, the ends get pretty hard while my natural stays soft. Proclaim and Noodle Head are pretty good if you want to give them a try sometime. Just letting ya know!
4a, OS Cottony, Spirals and Waves randomly scattered over my head
Check me out!! I have a fotki!!

Due to a serious hiatus and complete laziness (lol), my fotki albums are all locked. When im up to updating I'll have them opened for you all to view. Until then...no peeking :) Thanks!
http://public.fotki.com/libranessentia/

Comments

• mslanee1mslanee1 Registered Users Posts: 439
    I like the Proclaim Wrap Foam with Olive Oil too. Since I am trasitioing and I am always doing roller sets or rod sets this stuff is great. Its not too drying either.
    CURRENT PRODUCTS: Oyin Honey Hemp, Honey Wash, Burnt Sugar Pomade, Shine and Define, and Whipped Pudding. Also loving HH Hello Hydration and HENNA!

• denisemouniedenisemounie Registered Users Posts: 255
    Yes! I use Lotta Body setting lotion, but I just rake it in over a little Ojon RHT and blow dry on warm setting just to knock off the drips and then scrunch in a leave-in to remove any remaining scrunchiness. I really like it! I get nice spirals :P but there is still some frizz which i dont mind. Brushing usually distroys my curl pattern that's why I just rake it in. :)
    4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

http://public.fotki.com/denisemounie/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file