She did it!!!

cosmicflycosmicfly Registered Users Posts: 1,814
We've gone 2 days in big girl pants now! Maya had 1 accident yesterday (actually, she informed me that she was going to pee in the sandbox and then did, so I'm not sure if it was truly an accident :? ), but caught herself today and didn't wet at all!! We have moved to the realm of nighttime diapers only.

I kind of took a hardline approach- I told her yesterday, "no more diapers". She responds better to that, though- she'd have peed in a diaper until she was 5 if I'd let her, I think :lol: .

Comments

• inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah Maya!!!!

I look forward to not having to change diapers...although I think it will be awhile. :D
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    Atta girl, Maya!!!! :D
  • cajuncurlscajuncurls Registered Users Posts: 270
    Oh, my girls are teens and I STILL remember that moment of success!!!

My youngest would've stayed in diapers forever if I'd let her. Funny but gross story: When she was 3 and newly potty trained, she was playing in the backyard with a friend. The friend came in to tell me Maddie was 'playing with poo poo.' We had a dog so I told Maddie to leave the dog alone. Her friend looked at me and said 'Ms. Nicole it wasn't doggy poo.' She had gone in her underwear, didn't want to get in trouble, so she dug it out and threw it over the fence into the neighbor's yard!!!
    Did you do it for love? Did you do it for money? Did you do it for spite? Did you think you had to, honey?
    - Eagles

age.png

age.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file