Zerran Equalizer Leave in - CG?

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I used to use the Equalizer Leave-In. I've been trying to pull up the ingredients online, as I've been trying to follow (modified) CG, but can't find them. I loved this conditioner and I'm thinking of buying it again. It does have protein. Below is all the information I can find online.

7187.jpg

Leave In Conditioner

pH 4.5-5.5

• Leave in Conditioner for all hair types.

• Contains natural extracts of: Ginkgo Biloba, Matricaria(Chamomilla Recutite), Orange Peel (Citrus Aurantium Dulscis), Althea Officinalis, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) and Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) to help condition and soothe hair and scalp.

• Provides protection from heat damage and ultra violet rays.

• Excellent Detangler.

• Increase the hair’s strength and sheen.

• Conditions without weighing the hair down.

• Color and Perm Safe

• Safe for daily use.

Equalizer is a leave in conditioner and detangler for all hair types, formulated with natural herbs to condition, soothe and tone the scalp and hair. Human hair keratin protein is added to Equalizer to enhance tinsel strength, elasticity, control, and manageability of your hair. Equalizer improves sheen and offers optimum protection from thermal styling and ultra-violet rays. Equalizer is safe for daily use on colored or permed hair.

Comments

• laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    See here for ingreds:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/tools2/index.php?id=2404

It is CG-safe, though it does have a lot of protein. I actually got a good bit of frizz from it.

A note...I'm not crazy about seeing PABA (the suscreen that had so many sensitivities that now many sunscreens read "PABA-free") in it, even if it's helping to prevent color fade.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for posting the link. I don't think I will buy it.

When I used it in the past I was using products with cones so I didn't notice any frizz. I'm not using any cones at all now and don't want to chance it.

Thanks again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file