The Body Shop skin care

chrisnj0614chrisnj0614 Registered Users Posts: 30
I wanted to try one of the Body Shop's skin care lines, but i am not sure which one to try. I have normal skin, that is rather sensitive (and can dry out easily). I break out once in awhile (a huge pimple here and there or little whiteheads and blackheads), so i stay away from shea butter and coconut oil. I have large pores :( and I would like something that is gentle, removes dirt and makeup and is non-drying.
Their website is not very descriptive on which one is good for what type of skin. :?
Any recs?
:)
Type 2C/3A, Medium texture and I have a ton of it, long hair, brunette, flat crown.
Modified CG'er since August 2004

Comments

• curlyarcacurlyarca Registered Users Posts: 8,449 Curl Connoisseur
    im using the seaweed trial/travel pack right now.

the cleanser is ok, so is the toner. don't know about the moisturizer....i seem to get pimples the day after i use it.

i decided to just stick with my neutrogena moisturizer. i use the other stuff though. generally i keep it for use at the gym post workouts

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • kinkihairkinkihair Registered Users Posts: 54
    I like the Tea Tree
    I wanted to try one of the Body Shop's skin care lines, but i am not sure which one to try. I have normal skin, that is rather sensitive (and can dry out easily). I break out once in awhile (a huge pimple here and there or little whiteheads and blackheads), so i stay away from shea butter and coconut oil. I have large pores :( and I would like something that is gentle, removes dirt and makeup and is non-drying.
    Their website is not very descriptive on which one is good for what type of skin. :?
    Any recs?
    :)
    nappy haired girls unite!

afro-american 4a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file