Kiss My Face products

sarahevalynsarahevalyn Posts: 4Registered Users
I am a long time lurker around here, but I have a question:

Has anyone used the Kiss My Face haircare line? Any pros/cons?

Thanks!

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    I have the whenever shampoo and conditioner, but have not tried them yet. All I can say is that the smell is strong. :shock:
    3b-3c CG
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have some of the upper management gel - it's in the back of the rotation so it must not have been fantastic but I also didnt throw it out.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • corkycorky Posts: 12Registered Users
    I'm using the Whenever shampoo/conditioner right now. I just started a modified CG routine about two weeks ago and got pretty good results right away with KMF. I LOVE the smell. It's delicious but actually isn't very strong-smelling on your hair after using.

I'm using the shampoo on my scalp twice a week (I haven't been brave enough to do only once a week and I'm wavy, not curly) and the conditioner almost daily. I hear the wheat protein may give me some build-up, so I'll alternate with something else just incase, I guess. I happened to already be using the KMF shampoo/conditioner when I started this routine and luckily they fit the bill.

My selection is limited because I won't buy cosmetic products that are tested on animals.

Actually, I should start a thread about that....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file