Shaving question..

one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
Whenever I shave my legs, I always have these little lines. They almost look like little hairs, but lighter and they seem to be where the old hairs were before I shaved. How do I get rid of them?

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

[picture removed because it was so big]

Oh yeah, I just bought a Shick Quatro for Women razor. Before, I was using crappy disposibles my dad uses on his face.
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's because your skin is light enough to see the hair through it. There's really nothing you can do about it. I have the same thing. I look polka-dotted after shaving. I'm seriously considering having laser hair removal. I've suffered long enough.

One good thing is that laser is idea for those with very dark hair and very light skin. The more contrast, the better it works apparently.
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    I'm the same way. I'm so pale, you can practically see right through me to the other side! :wink: That's one of the reasons I wax. Just a little momentary pain (no more so than razor burn or ingrown hairs, which I'm prone to and which I always got with shaving :roll: ), and then over a month of nice smooth legs and not messing around with a razor every day. If it really bugs you enough, you might want to try that.
  • one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    Thanks guys! I think I'll try waxing.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file