Has anyone tried........

cluelessclueless Registered Users Posts: 27
The conditioners by VO5, Garnier Fructis are they any good? Also, are Neutrogena, Loreal,Clairol,Wella and Revlon conditioners avalible in, like, Priceline or someplace like that?
Also, what does everyone think of Pantene conditioners?
I'm always strong when you're beside me- Peter Cetera

Comments

• curl_lurvacurl_lurva Registered Users Posts: 4
    Pantene dsnt like me or my hair... and the other stuff i havnt tried
    Easy boy that bassline aint even dropped yet!
  • cluelessclueless Registered Users Posts: 27
    I am reading some reviews on this board, in the finding products section, I've found it really good and recomend every takes a look at it cause you can find out how other people find different products and you might just find your perfect match there!
    I'm always strong when you're beside me- Peter Cetera
  • FionaFiona Registered Users Posts: 158 Curl Connoisseur
    I tried the Garnier Fructis conditioner for dry hair and absolutely HATED it. It made my hair like straw. It took several deep conditions to get over it.

If you're looking for a good, cheap conditioner, you could do worse than Dove for dry and damaged hair. It comes in huge bottles and does wonders for my dry, coarse, highlighted hair.
    If you can't be a Good Example, then you'll just have to be a Horrible Warning
  • babypiebabypie Registered Users Posts: 37
    i find with pantene my hair looks extra shiny for 2-3 uses, then slowly starts to turn to straw. i've since been told by a hairdresser-friend of mine that there's an ingredient in pantene (no idea what) that actually dries hair out.

i haven't used those other brands for years as i found most of them contain tons of alcohol.
    Boticelli-3Aish. Poo-less since Nov. 04.

Love: Curl Keeper, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, JessieCurl Too Shea, Jessicurl Aloeba, plopping, diffusing

Experiementing with: DevaCurl One, DevaCurl LowPoo, AG Fast Food

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file