CurlTalk

Curly Pudding advice?

I bought a very small jar or [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]Miss Jessies Curly Pudding[/buylink] last weekend on impulse after seeing it at the counter while I was checking out at a beauty place. How do you use this stuff?? I am happy with my devacurl routine, I'm kinda corkicelli-ish (accing to my devachan stylist Carlos LOL). Underneath I have tighter curls and my canopy is the problem...undefined frizz, wavier than curly but some botticelli curls interspersed. I color it so it is also weighted down by that. I have to do some pincurls to get the top to match underneath and give it some definition. I use set it free with angell and that seems to be working well. I was just curious about this stuff and it was a small cheap pot of it so I figured what the heck? Any advice as to how to use it?? Should I put in on my hair wet and put my gel on top or just use it alone???

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    I'd try it alone first.
    3b-3c CG
  • parzyparzy Posts: 246Registered Users
    i had some i got in a swap and like it...

i used it in soaking wet hair to distribute and alone.

i also got good second day hair from it by putting a small amount in my palms, adding some water and gently scruching it in.
    2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
    Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge
  • curlyjenncurlyjenn Posts: 585Registered Users
    I like it over a leave-in. I don't add anything else on top.
    I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.

Used to be CG, now I'm not. Using Suave Aloe & Waterlily shampoo & condish, JoiWhip, BRHG, Suave Aloe gel, Aussie Tizz No Frizz, and anything else that looks good!
    My Myspace!
  • curlyqt6curlyqt6 Posts: 5Registered Users
    I recently purchased the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]curly pudding[/buylink] and I think it works pretty well. I initially tried it alone and found that the next day my hair was a bit dry. For the last couple of days I have been using it with a product called Renutrients style cream. This mixture seems to work very well, my curls are defined without frizz. My second day hair is not dry like it was when I used the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]curly pudding[/buylink] alone.
    Curls gone wild!
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    the cones and waxes in your products could be causing more frizz
    3b-3c CG