Hey all!

cluelessclueless Registered Users Posts: 27
I am new to this board and am excited there is a section here just for us Aussies!
I am probably going to try the whole no shampoo thing, and I was just wondering what anyone thought of Dove Curl Care Conditioner? Is it any good?
Thanks!
I'm always strong when you're beside me- Peter Cetera

Comments

• curl_lurvacurl_lurva Registered Users Posts: 4
    hey there i am new here as well, going the hole no shampoo thing is great. i have naturally curly hair and it works a charm , i tried the dove conditioner didnt really do much , i am still tryin to find the right one for my hair...
    Easy boy that bassline aint even dropped yet!
  • cluelessclueless Registered Users Posts: 27
    I have heard now that using Organic stuff is good, as I often get dandruff :oops: , but I have not read the book yet. Maybe I should!
  • curl_lurvacurl_lurva Registered Users Posts: 4
    yeah i have herd that as well, but havnt seen anywere in sa that stocks it , probably not looking hard enough
    Easy boy that bassline aint even dropped yet!
    Does that Hrebal Essences stuff count?
  • FionaFiona Registered Users Posts: 158 Curl Connoisseur
    I like the Herbal essences conditioner in the green bottle, the one for oily hair, as a "shampoo" to get my scalp really clean. I don't have oily hair, but this one cleans my scalp and then rinses out without leaving any residue. I then use either Dove Dry and Damaged conditioner or Bio Ionics conditioner, depending on my hair's condition at the time.
    If you can't be a Good Example, then you'll just have to be a Horrible Warning
    Thanks for your help message Fiona, you're a star!
  • babypiebabypie Registered Users Posts: 37
    hi all, i'm new too, brand spanking new actually...nice to find a section for aussies!

i found the dove curl range didn't do much for me, i received a free sample and wasn't too impressed. i don't know what, if anything, is different about it to make it specifically better for curls.
    Boticelli-3Aish. Poo-less since Nov. 04.

Love: Curl Keeper, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, JessieCurl Too Shea, Jessicurl Aloeba, plopping, diffusing

Experiementing with: DevaCurl One, DevaCurl LowPoo, AG Fast Food

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file