In what order?

curlypotatocurlypotato Posts: 46Registered Users
I just bought the BareMinerals Prime Time primer. I also use an AHA moisturizer and sunscreen daily. Should I put the primer under these things, over them or inbetween them. I am 39 and getting lines so I need everything I am using. TIA!

Comments

• ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    RedCatWaves seems to be the resident expert on this type of question. Hopefully she'll see this and answer. My guess would be moisturizer, sunscreen and then primer with time for each layer to absorb before adding the other. But I'm just guessing.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i would skip the moisturizer and just do sunscreen and makeup.

that's what i do, but i don't wear mineral makeup.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I would treat the primer as if it were a makeup and the sunscreen as if it were skin care, therefore the order would be:

AHA moisturizer
    Sunscreen
    Primer
    Makeup

I don't think you need to have wait-times after any of these things before applying another layer. The AHA moisturizer likely isn't acidic, and acids are really the only things that require wait times. I'd just let them dry a bit before moving on to the next thing.
  • curlypotatocurlypotato Posts: 46Registered Users
    I tried it just like RedCatWaves said and it worked great. My face was not greasy and the bare minerals seemed to last longer. Thanks to all who helped!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file