We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Stupid question

poodlespoodles Posts: 2Registered Users
I live in the US, where they sell that line of "Aussie" products. (Which everyone here pronounces as AW-see rather than AW-zee.) I was wondering if they even sell this line in Australia.

Comments

• FionaFiona Posts: 158Registered Users
    Hey poodles! No, they don't sell "Aussie" brand hair products in Australia. The Aussie name is just a marketing ploy by an American company. From what I've heard, some of the products contain an ingredient that is supposed to be an Australian plant, but I've never heard of it.
    If you can't be a Good Example, then you'll just have to be a Horrible Warning
  • babypiebabypie Posts: 37Registered Users
    i got hooked on Aussie 3-minute-miracle while in the states last year. bought about 10 bottles and mailed them back to myself. it's a crime they don't sell that conditioner over here! lol
    Boticelli-3Aish. Poo-less since Nov. 04.

Love: Curl Keeper, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, JessieCurl Too Shea, Jessicurl Aloeba, plopping, diffusing

Experiementing with: DevaCurl One, DevaCurl LowPoo, AG Fast Food

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file