Still trying to find the right curl

keolkeol Posts: 25Registered Users
Hi All! My name is Kelly and I live in central Wisconsin, humid in the summer, dry in the winter. Typical.

I've started trying new things with my hair and am really excited to find out what will make my curls clump together a little better. Thankfully it doesn't get too frizzy. The last couple of years I've just used Infusium 23 and called it a day. But I really want my curls to come through more.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the products out there and am open to suggestions about what to try after I get through the Ouidad trial pack. Also, still working out what hair type. What do you think?

l_0add7534efde0391c2460bd12039016d.jpg
Mod CG - Ever Changing
Shampoo daily - Burts BeesRaspberry & Brazil Nut
Condition - Suave Coconut w/honey, B&BW Aromatherpy Vanilla Jasmine, Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss
Leave In - Solar Recovery, Innersense Sweet Spirit
Gel - Tresseme Sleek, HE Body Envy

Brown Sugar Scrub & ACV Rinse every two weeks
Deep Condition with Coconut Oil

Give us time to shine, even diamonds start as coal.

Comments

• apointeapointe Posts: 199Registered Users
    Hi there! Your hair is so pretty! I just found out that the Climate Control gel by Ouidad has dimethicone in it - just wanted to let you know in case you were going all-out CG. I went back to using it after finding this website, but am thinking finding a true no-cone gel.
    NYC - but originally from Philly!

2c/3a - coarse texture, little volume - still experimenting!

2007-2008 Curly Fantasy Football Champion! :hello1:
  • keolkeol Posts: 25Registered Users
    Crap. Well, I bought it before I really checked everything out. I haven't gotten the book yet, but will be getting it soon. Hopefully that will guide my future purchases a little better.
    Mod CG - Ever Changing
    Shampoo daily - Burts BeesRaspberry & Brazil Nut
    Condition - Suave Coconut w/honey, B&BW Aromatherpy Vanilla Jasmine, Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss
    Leave In - Solar Recovery, Innersense Sweet Spirit
    Gel - Tresseme Sleek, HE Body Envy

Brown Sugar Scrub & ACV Rinse every two weeks
    Deep Condition with Coconut Oil

Give us time to shine, even diamonds start as coal.
  • apointeapointe Posts: 199Registered Users
    Yeah I second the crap :wink: I just went back to being curly after straightening for years, so I was hoping to use up all of my old products. Oh well, guess it's time to try some new ones!
    NYC - but originally from Philly!

2c/3a - coarse texture, little volume - still experimenting!

2007-2008 Curly Fantasy Football Champion! :hello1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file