Clarifying/Shampooing?

BeachWave91BeachWave91 Posts: 37Registered Users
For 2c/3as...how often do you shampoo and clarify?
2B/3A, curly waves just past my armpits
CG since June 2007!
"Poo": Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Co-Wash: Whole Foods Lavender Conditioner
Conditioner: DevaCurl One Condition
Gel: Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling GelCurl Creme: Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution
Dry Stylers: DevaCurl B'Leave-In/Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Comments

• GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Posts: 256Registered Users
    If you're on a strict CG routine you shouldn't ever need to shampoo! How often you "no-poo" really depends on how your hair feels. You can do baking soda "washes" but i'm not convinced about these... i think its a bit abrasive to be using on your hair personally. I went for about a year on strict CG and probably did a baking soda rinse once or twice over the year. I should warn you though your scalp may need a bit of time to adjust!!
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I shampoo every other day with a gentle shampoo, but I am not following the CG routine. If you are, you shouldn't really need to shampoo.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Edited due to a cyberstalker. Sorry, guys. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file