What can I make with these ingredients?

surfersurfer Registered Users Posts: 38
Vegetable Glycerin and Aloe Vera Gel. I read about the all-in-one spritz, but I have a spritz that I love ([buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Greg-Juice-p-190.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-greg-juice-nourishing-herbal-leavein]Oyin's Greg Juice[/buylink]) so is there another way I can use these up?

I tried Aloe on my skin but it gives me a rash, so I was going to add it to conditioner or shampoo, but I don't know what the benefit would be.

Thanks for any advice, tips you have.
3b/c - I love to wear it puffy, the more volume the better. :)

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Registered Users Posts: 1,751
    If Aloe vera gives you a rash on your skin then I would def. not use it on your scalp.
    You could add a bit of glycerine to a squirt bottle with a tablespoon of condish and fill with water for a spray refresher/leave in maybe. I don't know what other stuff you have to mix it with so that's my first suggestion...
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file