We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Great Site

chemkurlgurlchemkurlgurl Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi,
I love this site. No I do not have naturally curly hair. I would give anything if I did. I've been permed since grade school except the 4 years I was married. MY EX hated curly hair. Well he's gone and the curls are back. I was taken aback when I viewed the member pics. You women are gorgeous. I realized some women had curly hair but I absolutely had no idea. Most of the women have curls as tight as mine and I spend $160 every two to three months to keep my curls. You naturally curly ladies are the luckiest women on the planet and all gorgeous I might add. I'm thinking nature made a mistake on me. I should have been curly.

Comments

• chemkurlgurlchemkurlgurl Posts: 2Registered Users
    Sorry guys. I screwed up. I put my first name in when I should have let it default to chemkurlgurl. Chemkurlgurl is my ID here.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,001Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, Chemkurlgurl,

We're happy to have you here with us, even if you aren't "natural!"

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • MarMar Posts: 3,003Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome icon_smile.gif
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa

Leave a Comment