postpartum Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
I've been looking online and can't seem to find any answers to these 2 questions:

1. My entire belly is now considerably darker than the rest of my body. What's up with that?

2. I understand that some folks feel the letdown before and during the beginnign of breastfeeding. I feel the tingles after breastfeeding. Ok, It's more than tingles, but rather that my breasts are being electrocuted.

Comments

• picklesgirlpicklesgirl Registered Users Posts: 1,955
    I've been looking online and can't seem to find any answers to these 2 questions:

1. My entire belly is now considerably darker than the rest of my body. What's up with that?

2. I understand that some folks feel the letdown before and during the beginnign of breastfeeding. I feel the tingles after breastfeeding. Ok, It's more than tingles, but rather that my breasts are being electrocuted.[/quo

mine feel really itchy after
    Mm59.jpg.png

.png

.png
  • PoPo Registered Users Posts: 2,607
    My abs were darker than the rest of my body for about year after having DJ. It might have been longer, but it was definitely at least a year.

Isn't that wierd? :lol:
    3c/4a
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur

Frigging hormones. It'll go away eventually.

The painful breasts could be thrush (yeast overgrowth). Any white spots in baby's mouth?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file