EasyStraight - 3 Month Straightener

GoldenGolden Registered Users Posts: 3
Has anyone tried this product?

Comments

• PrettyPorcupinePrettyPorcupine Registered Users Posts: 258
    Yes. It ravaged my hair and didn't straight it one bit. YMMV, I've had good results with other straighteners but not this one. It is extremely drying and damaging.
    Modified CG. You'll pry my 'cones from my cold dead fingers! Mixed waves, coarse, below shoulder length, dark brown. I hate my hair :evil: but I'm trying to learn to accept it.

Gels: LA Looks Wet Look Styling Gel, Garnier Fructis Wet Shine Gel. Condish: Alberto V05 Free Me Fresia, Tresemme' Flawless Curls, LVPNG, Neutrogena Triple Moisture. Shampoo: Tresemme' Flawless Curls. Silicone Serum: Whatever is on sale, but I don't leave home without it.
  • MaxMax Registered Users Posts: 125
    i used this product a couple of times. (just for clarification, i didn't buy it, but i went to the person who invented it in NYC, Haime Munoz, and had him do it. it's much more expensive that way - and he says it's the same product and process. i had it done before it was sold in stores.)
    i loved it, have a friend who has bought and used it a number of times - and have seen quite a few people who ahve had it done at Haime's salon, and i think it's really good.
    my hair was soft, straight and shiny and very easy to handle- the one complication is that to get it straight you have to blow it dry. i found that it took a fraction of the time it would normally take to do that - like about 10 minutes - and if i left it curly my hair was much calmer and less bushy than normal. it also didn't frizz in humid weather after i blew it dry.
    i recommend it highly - assuming you follow the directions exactly and don't leave it in too long.
    i did it two or three times (i'm embarrassed to say i can't remember which) - and i bought it a while ago, but haven't used it because i'm really tired of blow-drying so i've been wearing my hair curly and thinking about going permanently straight. (i'm pretty sure you can't do TR after you've done this - but don't take my word for that).
  • Botticelli VenusBotticelli Venus Registered Users Posts: 109
    What's in it?
    Julie Benz: "I really loved on Angel when we would do the flashbacks and I'd have the big, wild, messy long hair that was thick and full and that's how God meant for me to look."
  • MaxMax Registered Users Posts: 125
    i'm sorry, but i don't know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file