Boots

missy60missy60 Posts: 351Registered Users
Does any one know who it is on here that sells boots

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    You can send a pm to banjocurl...she sells it.

Not sure how much, though.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Maddeleine4 sells pink boots.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • alim1216alim1216 Posts: 240Registered Users
    What's the difference between the white Boots and the pink Boots - besides the color, I mean? Anyone know?
    Hair 3a/3b.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    alim1216 wrote:
    What's the difference between the white Boots and the pink Boots - besides the color, I mean? Anyone know?

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=97217
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • alim1216alim1216 Posts: 240Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote:
    alim1216 wrote:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=97217

Thanks, Bailey! You're a doll! :)
    Hair 3a/3b.
  • mailgirlmailgirl Posts: 451Registered Users
    I have lots of pink Boots to get rid of!!! CHEAP!
    3a/3b/3c/36D

May the hair gods shine on me (and you!).

My silly veggie blog: vegefattien
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    I know I shouldn't ask but...How much for a tube/container? And how much is shipping?
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file