Raquel Welch's beauty tips (video from Rachael Ray)

sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
Raquel Welch's Beauty tips

Some useful tips in there. I have a question about using the highlighting shadow in the middle for the "pop"...I can't really tell where she means by the middle. Is she just pointing to the middle of the lid itself, like from lash line to crease and right above the orb of your eye if you're looking straight ahead?

As an aside, Raquel Welch seems like a pretty cool, dignified lady. "I'm not an icon, just a real human being who took a lot of time to fluff up for you this morning."
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I understood it as dabbing the light shadow in the inside corner of your eye.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    wow she seems like a nice person! and she looks good. i remember seeing her with the mac makeup promo and thought....wow!!!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've never met Raquel personally, but my cousin is a masseuse and Raquel is one of her clients. She said she is not very nice. Quite the opposite. But she looks good.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She's talking about putting a dab of shimmering highlight in the inner corners of the eyes. I do that...it really does brighten the whole face.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Thanks Bailey and RCW for clearing that up :D I tryed it out earlier and liked the effect.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file