We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

CG ladies - please help a clueless girl out

I need some good CG (protein-free hair productsd for my thick 3b/c hair.

I will be shopping at Walgreens and/or Curlmart!

What 'poo should I get? I get confused about this b/c I hear WONDERFUL raves about no-poo, and then I hear some say that it causes frizz.

What daily conditioner should I get? Again, I have heard that One-C is CG friendly, and then I hear that it has a 'cone in it.

Which DT is good? I have hear JC's [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink] is the bomb; but here recently I've heard that the ingredients may have recenlty changed in her products. So, I am not sure I want to invest in her products of that is the case.

What curlmart gel is good, not drying and CG friendly?

My cureent routine is this:

I use CON about 3 times a week, and then I condition with Suave Cocunut. For gel I use Tizz no Frizz. On the in-between days I just mist my hair and crunch to reactivate the gel. I don't wash my hair any more than 3 times a week.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file