Faithful Miss Jessies patron

intellectualfemintellectualfem Posts: 1Registered Users
I have had a chance to read some of the comments regarding Miss Jessies and her products. I am a 25 year young professional who has always had naturally curly hair. I am not mixed but my hair texture just happens to be looser than the next person.

I see complaints regarding the rates for the services provided. At the end of the day if you would rather not pay those prices, I really feel you should keep your comments to yourself.

I am able to afford my visits and I am very happy with the results.

I also wanted to give some great information regarding curly hair. I actually use a product called Long aid aloe vera gel and for $3 it gives moisture and leaves your hair bouncy. Now this will not work on all hair types but for those looking for a Kelis look (and you dont have the Kelis Hair type) I think you should keep on trying until you find something that works for you.
Karma is a **** in a miniskirt...

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Hello, and welcome!

We invite you to spend some time on our site and get to know us and our culture. We actually welcome comments of all types (as long as they're not overly rude! :))regarding products and salons so that our readers get a fair idea of what's available out there in the curly world.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file