We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

A question about clarifying conditioners

I tried the VO5 kiwi lime clarifying conditioner today. I like the clean rinse effect. My hair was detangled and soft yet felt super clean. None of the ingredients seem to be drying. But I wonder if daily long term use will be drying or damaging to the hair. Can anyone provide insight?

This was posted on the 4a forum as well.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I've used it on and off for the past year or so and it's never dried out my hair...sometimes I use it as a co-wash and not use a richer conditioner afterwards, but some times I use a richer conditioner for the actual conditioning part of my routine, so that might be why I've not gotten dried out.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I use this also but not everyday, just when I feel like I need clarifing, like maybe once every 2 weeks. You could alternate with other light condishs on other days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file