NeoStrata At Home Microdemabrasion

marniemarnie Posts: 29Registered Users
Anyone tried it? I'd love to try one of the microdermabrasion kits and this is the only one I can seem to find in my neck of the woods. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just used a 55% Lactic Acid Peel by Makeup Artists Choice. I read about it on makeupalley.com. I think it has made a slight difference after just one use. I ordered the sample off of the MUAC website for $20. There is enough left for several more applications. I left it on for 10 minutes because I did a patch test at 7 and had no adverse reaction. But I use Retin A and have gotten glycolic peels from an aesthitician, so my skin is used to it. I am planning to do another one on Sunday and leave it on for 15 minutes. I think when this runs out I will use the glycolic peel from muac, I think that will have more punch to it.

makeupalley.com is a great place to find out about products. I sometimes just look at the most popular reviews just to find out about products that I don't know about and that is how I found out about this. One person said this lactic acid peel worked better than the microdermabrasions she had had done in a doctors office.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file