Honey - some bad results some good results

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
Ok...I tried mixing some honey with my FOTE AVG and while I got good curl I also got some frizz so the next day I tried less - again good curl but odd feeling hair and a bit frizzy. So off to the next experiment - the homemade spray - I didnt have enough flax seed gel so I used all the same measurements except for that - I really like the spray with honey it. So I have been using different creams under a aloe/flax seed gel mix, then plopping. Then when I take out of my tshirt I spray some of this homemade spray and scrunch - then diffuse. Also, so far - it's the ONLY spray I have been able to use on dry hair. I will use this until I get more flax seed and then I will remake it with the amounts posted and see if I get even better results. I have been getting really defined curls.

My only complaint - not very big clumps - I think I will try [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] under the gel combo and see if that helps.

Also, very good shine which is unusual for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file