Covergirl TruBlend :)

DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
I saw this commercial the other week on tv and it caught my interest. I was in search for a new foundation when I saw it this week while on a break from work so I snatched it up. I have normal skin (other then having dry patches in the winter...moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! lol) and I LOVE it! It's the first time I've used make-up that changes to blend with my skintone. I never even thought that was possible! It feels very soft going on (not oily or heavy) and blends easily. A little definitely goes a long way. A small dab covers a large area. I just pat a little powder on top to set it and I'm ready for to go!
2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Comments

• Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    This stuff rocks!

I HATE foundation. It feels like a mask on my skin and I think people can tell I have it on. Not with this product, it feels like a moisturizer and it looks like I have eventoned skin rather than a mask.

My skin is normal to oily and some foundations make my skin feel like an oil slick. This is not a problem with this product.

I totally recommend this product!
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    This stuff rocks!

I HATE foundation. It feels like a mask on my skin and I think people can tell I have it on. Not with this product, it feels like a moisturizer and it looks like I have eventoned skin rather than a mask.

My skin is normal to oily and some foundations make my skin feel like an oil slick. This is not a problem with this product.

I totally recommend this product!

I am so with you there! I could NOT agree more! :D
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji