kiehl's for oily skin

luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
anyone have oily skin and use kiehl's? if so what do you use? i bought the rare earth cleanser#2 and it works well. now i'm thinking of toners etc.
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• AuburnWavesAuburnWaves Posts: 8Registered Users
    I used Kiehl's about a year ago with good results. If I remember correctly, I used the Rare Earth Oatmeal Facial Cleanser #2, the Rosewater Toner #1 and the Sodium PCA oil free moisturizer. These products seemed to keep my oil in check. I quit using them because there isn't a store around here that sells Kiehl's and it was a pain to have to order online. HTH!!!
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    Chiming in---the calendula toner is *wonderful*---pricey but wonderful! I also had luck w/ the berry toner & the rosewater #1.

Sadly no luck w/ their moisturizers :cry:
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    Their moisturizer didn't work for me--it gave me zits all over my face. :x
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i think i will use the products that work...the rare earth and the toner and not the ones that don't...i'm slowly learning that you don't have to use an entire line to have succesful and beautiful skin
  • pshukla4pshukla4 Posts: 37Registered Users
    do you think alcohol in a toner is important to keep the oil in check?? cuz my skin is so super oily and crazy, i have to use alcohol in a toner and follow w/a moisturizer otherwise i dont feel clean!!!
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i personally don't think alcohol is bad and i think it can help kill bad things that lurk on oily type skin. seeing alcohol in my toners doesn't freak me out and it's been helpful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file