A little late, but what do u all think of MACTease Me quad?

JENCURL2JENCURL2 Posts: 23Registered Users
Have Tempt Me quad and love it. I am cool toned and thought I'd try Tease Me quad, but there are mixed reviews on makeupalley.com.
Any rants/raves would be great!
aka jencurl

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    wish i could help...

i have Tempt Me because i'm warm-toned and have been using it quite a bit - with the exception of "Hard to Please" because i'm not sure what to do with it. it's such an unusual shade of greenish gold!

unless i'm absolutely SURE i will wear a colour, i almost never buy things across colour lines any more... i've thrown out many a purple eye shadow over the years. :(
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • kinkihairkinkihair Posts: 54Registered Users
    Like Tempt me, colors too dull & similar to colors I have in tease me. Bought au contarire and love it. I try not to buy stuff I won't actually use.
    Have Tempt Me quad and love it. I am cool toned and thought I'd try Tease Me quad, but there are mixed reviews on makeupalley.com.
    Any rants/raves would be great!
    nappy haired girls unite!

afro-american 4a/3b
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    Rou, my sister had her makeup done by MAC when we went to the Nordstrom Fall Trendshow. They put Tempt Me colors on her and it looked nice. They used Hard To Please in the crease and on the outer corner.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    thanks, mrs. p!

i'll give that a try. it's hard for me to get used to not using a DARK colour in the crease or at the outer corner. if i'm going to continue writing about this stuff, i'll have to learn to get out of the makeup ruts!

;)
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • kinkihairkinkihair Posts: 54Registered Users
    Try going for contrast in both texture and color. If you use a light satin on lower lid, try a dark matte crease or vice versa. I especially like doing a dark matte, with a frost in crease. Something like expresso lower lid, gold mine crease, with van pig as a brow hightlight is very pretty.
    rouquinne wrote:
    thanks, mrs. p!

i'll give that a try. it's hard for me to get used to not using a DARK colour in the crease or at the outer corner. if i'm going to continue writing about this stuff, i'll have to learn to get out of the makeup ruts!

;)
    nappy haired girls unite!

afro-american 4a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file