CurlTalk

Suave anti frizz cream

DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
anyone still using this and still liking it? Has it built up much?
I went product-less for a couple of weeks and all was going great til recently. My hair went just awful. So, I've been using a small amount of the cream and it's working so far.
PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b

Comments

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    I think a little bit works well on wet hair, but on dry hair it makes my ends feel gross and dry.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • curlyincollegecurlyincollege Posts: 175Registered Users
    Quick question--where are you guys finding this? After the looong thread on product reviews praising this stuff, I looked in a couple of different Targets and in CVS, but couldn't track it down. :(
    This site has released my inner PJ demon... :)

I'm a 2b/3a in a perpetual search for the products that will actually give me a good hair day in this brutal heat and humidity!
  • meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users
    I got mine at WalMart. I like it fine but it did build up on me so I've passedd it on to my mom for now.
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fthekittenavenger" class="Popup
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    I also passed my tube onto my sister. It built up too much after only three uses and it didn't wash off my hair very easily either. I think it's a step up from going totally productless, but for someone who is used to the hold of product, this just doesn't cut it.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    you're right... it's just one step up from going productless. Whicih is all I need right now. I HOPE it doesn't build up too fast tho. But I'm not CG. I use a sulfate poo every other day or so. Other times I use [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-LowPoo-p-54.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-lowpoo]Deva low poo[/buylink].
    PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
    Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    Oh, you're not on the CG routine. In that case, it should come off easily with a sulfate shampoo. Sounds like you're good to go with it then!
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • teela1978teela1978 Posts: 278Registered Users
    I've been using it daily, I really like it. Not too much frizz and no crunch. Not a lot of curl enhancement but that's not what I'm going for. I shampoo with a non-sulfate poo and haven't noticed any buildup yet.
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.