Shea butter and real African black soap.

anonymous_1037anonymous_1037 Posts: 213Registered Users
Do any of you use these products? what have been the results, also where do you get it from?

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    there are several threads on this, if you use the search feature at the top left of the screen, you'll be able to find them.

lots of members RAVE about them!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I order black soap from nasaab.com I actually learned of it from someone on NC. :) I did not like the shea butter; it didn't do anything for me, but others love it. I love the soap! I have very sensitive skin that reacts to everything. Since I have a lot of stress in my life, I tend to break out badly, get hives (weird red patches). Since using the soap, my skin is not hard to deal with anymore. The only tip is not to leave the soap on for more than a minute or two because it can be drying if left on too long. (The soap is from Ghana.)

Rouquinne -- Thanks for the search tip.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Posts: 256Registered Users
    I received some black soap and shea butter yesturday so i washed and moisturised last night (all excited), anyway i've had really terrible skin recently.. not even proper spots which i can squeeze and let heal.. but annoying tiny red shiny lumps under my skin (horrible). I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and OH MY GOODNESS :shock: an overnight miracle happened!!!! The red bumps have all gone down, my scaring from a few weeks worth of spots had drastically reduced! I hope this is a sign of things to come 8) Seriously, i'm 26 and i've had ENOUGH of teenage skin!!

I'm in the UK and i got mine from sheabuttercottage.co.uk
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    Just wanted to hear if anyone has had continued success with this?
    Anyone with sensitive/combination skin try this? I saw a nice black soap/shea cleanser yesterday but wanted to hear more before picking it up.
    Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
    PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
    Finally grew out my bad layers!!!
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    Just wanted to hear if anyone has had continued success with this?
    Anyone with sensitive/combination skin try this? I saw a nice black soap/shea cleanser yesterday but wanted to hear more before picking it up.
    Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
    PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
    Finally grew out my bad layers!!!
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    I just bumped an old discussion about black soap. HTH! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file