What's your natural routine?

chandistarrchandistarr Registered Users Posts: 38
Just trying to get ideas for using natural homemade recipes. Could you please post your routine and how you use your recipes? It would really help me. Thanks!

Comments

• GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Registered Users Posts: 1,537
    I use a spray made out of Vegetable glycerin and it really helps with tangles. I also just started using home made flaxseed gel...and it is working great. For the most paart I only use conditioner, glycerin and flax seed gel in my hair.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I make DTs at least once a week. The last one that I did was half of a mashed banana mixed with coconut milk. This worked great. My hair was moisturized. I've also done a DT with olive oil, rosemary oil mixed in with my conditioner. Another one that works extremely well is half of an avocado mixed with olive oil. I only leave the ones with fruits on for a half hour to an hour. I also put a little olive oil in my hair after applying styling products. All of this gives me great shine and helps protect my hair from the blazing sun.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • craziia111craziia111 Registered Users Posts: 42
    ok well, i condition every day because it works for me. and as a gel i mix aloe vera gel and honey, which works great!
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    I use a spray made out of Vegetable glycerin and it really helps with tangles. I also just started using home made flaxseed gel...and it is working great. For the most paart I only use conditioner, glycerin and flax seed gel in my hair.

I'm gearing toward a routine just like this too! Do you add anything to your flax gel? I am going to try to add some herbs and some sort of "scent" like lavender essential oil or some other beneficial essential oil.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file