Gretchen, I have a problem

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
For two months now I have been checking my mailbox every single day anxiously awaiting my NC.com T-shirt and mug. Everyday has been a disappointment. Were you just toying me when you promised me free gear? Just think how cool it would be to see a bald man pimping around in his NC.com T-shirt. Trust me when I say people would stare, and you would get all that free pub. I vow to wear it on a semi-monthly basis, at least twice a month with the potential for more depending on my wash cycle.

I'll wear it to the grocery store, Target, the mall, and even to basketball practice.

In return for the mug I promise to drink my morning Cranberry-Grape Ocean Spray from it every morning and proudly display it on my desk for all the women (my agency is 85% female) to see.

Send me a PM so I can give you my new address.

Thank you
Scatter

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Just email me your address, knucklehead, as I've been telling you to do for months now. icon_biggrin.gif

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • BookishCurlyBookishCurly Posts: 75Registered Users
    LOL! icon_biggrin.gif
    "A thing of beauty is a joy forever: It's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but will still keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."... John Keats. (Endymion, Book I, 1-5)
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gretchen:
    knucklehead<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file