New Product Reviews?

kinkykhickkinkykhick Registered Users Posts: 16
Hi there,

Has there been any new stuff curl rated in the product review section?
hair type: 4a/b thick (density), fine-medium (strand diameter), soft (texture), (length) 10-12 inches, shrinkage 60-80%, (curl size) pen spring to pencil size, overly porous

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Yeah, we're adding them all the time. The most recent is probably the Back to Nature line. And I did some Leonor Greyl (sp?) condtitioners a couple days ago.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I also added quite a few. You can see my monthly pics in the CURLproducts "our favorites" link.
    http://naturallycurly2.com/curlproducts/our.php

I also keep a running tally of my 3 & 4 curl picks on the Reader's Product Review forum:

http://naturallycurly2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=22745

If there's something in particular you have a question on, feel free to email or PM me.
  • kinkykhickkinkykhick Registered Users Posts: 16
    Gretchen and Webjockey, thank you for your replies.

Gretchen: Sorry to bug ya, but I not able to tell when reviews are added and I can't really use the search feature just to look for "new reviews" I do try to keep the asking to a minimum :oops:

Webjockey, ohhh...thanks for the links, I will use these to keep up with the reviews and I'll keep a special eye out for your 3 & 4 curl picks 8)

Thanks again ladies! :D
    hair type: 4a/b thick (density), fine-medium (strand diameter), soft (texture), (length) 10-12 inches, shrinkage 60-80%, (curl size) pen spring to pencil size, overly porous
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Michelle had an idea to have the db generate and post somewhere a list of "Most recent reviews" or "most recently added". It's a good idea, but costs big bucks programming-wise. We'll keep it on the list, and when we can fit it into the budget, we will.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file