Diane Da Costa Visit :) ... cross post in 4a/4b

denisemouniedenisemounie Registered Users Posts: 255
Last weekend I made a trip to NY to see Diane DaCosta. :D I really wanted a change for my hair... tired of the endless knots and not being able to comb my hair without breaking it off! :roll: I wanted to gently loosen the coils while maintaining the texture. Diane and I talked about my hair, my routine, and we decided on the Phytospecific. I was very impressed with Diane and her knowledge of our hair... she really knows her stuff! My hair feels and looks natural and best of all I can run my fingers through without nagging. My hair is MUCH softer (fluffy even) and it does not need gobbs of product (literally, only a nickle size amount! Before, I had to use several quarter size amounts). Unfortunately, she had to cut off about 3 inches due to damage from color and knotting. :cry: Going forward, I will lay off the coloring... my hair can't handle it. Maybe I'll try natural lightening with lemon juice and sunlight instead 8)

Anyway... check me out! :P
4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

http://public.fotki.com/denisemounie/

Comments

• ConchShellsConchShells Registered Users Posts: 67
    You're hair looks great and still very natural. My natural hair couldn't handly color either and I've been afraid to go down that road after being relaxed. I hope you continue to enjoy phyto :D
    Currently kinky but relaxed with Phytospecific Index 1
  • denisemouniedenisemounie Registered Users Posts: 255
    You're hair looks great and still very natural. My natural hair couldn't handly color either and I've been afraid to go down that road after being relaxed. I hope you continue to enjoy phyto :D

Thank you! I saw your fotki... there is a salon in DC!! Crazy b/c I have a friend living in DC... :evil: I went all the way to NYC!

How often do you get touch ups? What are the prices like?
    thanks in advance for the info
    4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

http://public.fotki.com/denisemounie/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file