CurlTalk

oldies but curlies

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
How about a forum for older curlies gray haired or not. It seems like the majority of curlies on the general discussion page are young curlies. Still enjoy the forums. Thanks

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    There are some of us out there. I'm 48 and am new to this group. I'm finding out that there is a GREAT DEAL that I don't know about how to work with my hair! It nice to finally be able to do something besides hate it!!!!
    I'm with you. I'm 50 something and think us older curlies have different problems with our hair than the younger ones. I am loving my hair and my dear departed Mom would be so thrilled. She hated when I tried to undo my beautiful curls when I was younger.
    Sorry this is late! How much of yours is gray? Have you found that as it changes color that it changes texture/curl habbit? Mine is about half & half and the texture doesn't seem as course on the gray. Of course, that depends on where on my head you look! :-)
    I agree. My hair is about half/half too. It use to be alot curlier when I was younger - like Shirley Temple curls. Now it is just mediocure in the curl department but I get alot of comments on it. It has never been course though and has thinned. I love the white on the sides. No one can believe my age.

Leave a Comment