Revlon 3D Mascara

RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
Tried this today and wow did it make my eyes pop- but it clumped and flaked the first time I used it. Ugh. Maybe I got a bad tube. Anyone else tried this mascara yet?
3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I have been tempted to try this, but I was leary because lots of times with those "extreme" mascaras, I have found them to be goopy and clumpy.

I tried that new Loreal Extreme mascara. I think that is the name. It's the one with a primer & a mascara, and the tube is shaped weird. Even with giving the brush a good wiping off, it still went on clumpy. I don't care for that "one lash" look, even if that one lash is full and thick! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    LOL, yeah I returned the Revlon and picked up Max Factor Volume- with the red rubber brush. There was a girl getting it that swears by it, and so did the Ulta girl. Wore it today and really liked it. Not quite as dramatic as the Revlon, but no clumps and no flakes.
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file