My Grandson Noticed My Wrinkles....

g-stringrannyg-stringranny Registered Users Posts: 2,701
I was going to lunch with my daughter & her family yesterday. I was sitting in the back seat between my granddaughter (2) & my grandson (3 1/2). My grandson says to me, "Nana, you have wrinkles." My heart dropped. :( He then told me he could smooth them out. I turned towards him & told him he could & he started smoothing out my hair. :lol: I was so relieved he didn't notice the wrinkles on my face, just my hair. After a short time, he told me he couldn't smooth them out. I told him it was OK, becuz I actually liked my wrinkled hair.
AKA lotsawaves
AKA new2curls

Comments

• SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
    That is such a sweet story! Yay for wrinkled hair! :D
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    Phew...that was a relief, huh?
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Registered Users Posts: 3,413 Curl Neophyte
    Aww, how cute is that? Yes, I'll take wrinked hair any day. When my daughter was about 4, we sat down in a McD's and started chatting with the woman at the next table. Even then, DD was never at a loss for words, and asked the lady, "What are all those lines on your face?" That wonderful woman didn't skip a beat, she told DD, "oh, those lines are called wrinkles. You get them if you are lucky enough to grow old. I don't mind, either, because at nearly 90, I've earned them!" I hope to be just like that woman in 49 years
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    KurlyKae wrote:
    Aww, how cute is that? Yes, I'll take wrinked hair any day. When my daughter was about 4, we sat down in a McD's and started chatting with the woman at the next table. Even then, DD was never at a loss for words, and asked the lady, "What are all those lines on your face?" That wonderful woman didn't skip a beat, she told DD, "oh, those lines are called wrinkles. You get them if you are lucky enough to grow old. I don't mind, either, because at nearly 90, I've earned them!" I hope to be just like that woman in 49 years
    Great story. Thanks for sharing.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    G-String, that's too cute!!
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file