Product application help

chandistarrchandistarr Registered Users Posts: 38
Hi I'm new to the CG routine.

I want to try all these natural recipes but I need help figuring out the right appliactions.

I see the Epsom salt rinse recipe. Is this applied to soaking wet hair upside down?

After the rinse, do you scrunch up your hair with a microfiber towel to get some of the water out and then apply the flaxseed gel?

How is the gel applied? Is it just scrunched into the hair from the bottom or combed in to get it all through the hair.

Would using a leave in condition be too much to use with these other products? Is a leave in even necessary?

CAn you tell I'm overwhelmed :lol:

My hair seems flat lately. Very soft and has some curls but flat at the top and in general.

I'm a 3a, I use Whole Foods 365 conditioner with honey mixed in and do an ACV rinse (I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to every time). My hair is sort of fine.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for all the questions :shock:

Comments

• GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Registered Users Posts: 1,537
    I would like the answer too...I just made some lastnight and I spritzed my hair with water today and used a bunch of flaxseed...it seems to work...but it is a little crunchy. I am guessing I would have gotten better results if I had applied to sopping wet hair....do you guys scrunch or smoothe?

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file