Spectrojel?

RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
Has anyone ever heard of this or tried it? It's supposed to be a good facial cleanser. Curious.
3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i've been using it for almost 20 years!

:D

it is the BEST cleanser i have ever found and they market themselves as a skin "softener". clean, SOFT skin allows impurities to work their way to the surface easily, resulting in fewer breakouts. (but, a caution, i was in my late 20s when i started using the stuff, not a teenager.)

the best part is that i can get generics for much less!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    You use a generic version of this or you actually use the Spectrojel? I am almost out of my beloved Cetaphil and I'm thinking of giving this a try. Where can I find it? Thanks!!
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Spectrojel is a good, safe cleanser, and doesn't cause skin barrier damage. It leaves a bit of a "film" behind though.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's a Canadian product, so you have to buy it in Canada, or online. Do a search.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i used Spectrojel itself for years. then the big drugstore chain here came out with a generic and now one of the big grocery store chains here has their own generic too.

send me a pm and i'll see what i can do about sending some to you!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    Wish I read this before I went shopping yesterday- couldn't find it anywhere- now I know why! LOL I picked up my usual Cetaphil instead.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file