Class Act Cameron Diaz

mandyvmandyv Registered Users Posts: 2,437 Curl Connoisseur
http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/5-29-07_2?GT1=7701&

It's a scenario Justin Timberlake has probably fantasized about on more than one occasion: If leggy former flame Cameron Diaz and well-muscled current squeeze Jessica Biel squared off, who would come out on top? The New York Post says "handlers are working overtime" to ensure such a showdown doesn't happen at Sunday's MTV Movie Awards, where both actresses are scheduled to present.

The catfight concerns may be justified. After all, back in January, Diaz, 34, reportedly blew her top when she saw newly minted ex Timberlake, 26, getting his flirt on with Biel, 25, at a Golden Globes afterparty.

"All of a sudden [Cameron] just lost it," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. "She came up and started yelling at Jessica."

While another major blowout is unlikely, especially given how Diaz and Timberlake have recently affirmed their friendship in the press, organizers of the live ceremony aren't taking any chances.

"Everyone is determined to keep Cam and Jess far apart," a snitch tattles to the Post.

And there also appears to be some serious strategizing going on over their planned red-carpet strolls.

"It's becoming a big deal because the girls both want very separate arrival times," explains the mole. "Nobody knows who Cameron is going to bring, if anyone. But if Jessica walks with Justin, Cameron will want to bring a date. If Jessica goes alone, Cam will probably walk alone. It's a mess."

(Diaz, you'll recall, has lately been spending time with illusionist Criss Angel, who is due to kick off his latest stunt -- escaping from a concrete-encased cube hanging above Times Square -- on June 4.)

Further complicating matters is the purported power play being made for the caboose position on the red carpet. According to the paper, the biggest names usually land the coveted late arrival spot, and both Cameron and Jessica are angling to get it.

Diaz, who is still several notches higher than Jessica on the Hollywood food chain, is supposedly eager to avoid the "humiliation" that would result from arriving before her ostensible rival.

"Cam is used to being more high-profile than Jessica," adds the insider. "But now that Jessica's dating Justin, she has more leverage."

Especially now that Timberlake's inner circle is keeping the public up to date of the depth of his schmoopy feelings for Biel.

A "source close" to the "SexyBack" crooner tells People that "Justin's in love" with the callipygian starlet, whom he was recently snapped smooching while on tour in Manchester, England.

"She's the coolest chick ever," the spy gushes to the magazine. "He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious."
3c
Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
CoWash: VO5 kiwi
Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor

Comments

• gggg Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    :roll:
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • CherishCherish Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    Hmmm... I think I read/heard that Cam is happy to be with a more mature man these days... or something to that effect.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I don't get the appeal of that weasle-like Timberlake. Why would women fight over him?
  • ScarletScarlet Registered Users Posts: 3,125 Curl Neophyte
    I think all three of them are morons
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • sariroosariroo Registered Users Posts: 1,958 Curl Neophyte
    I don't get the appeal of that weasle-like Timberlake. Why would women fight over him?

No kidding. He is like a -100 on the HOT-O-METER! He isn't remotely attractive and his music makes me want to puke!
    316vq4y.jpg
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    Cameron's cute but come on... does she really think she can compete

iv_Star%20Snapshots:%20Your%20daily%20dose%20of%20celebrity%20eye%20candy_1167257099864_697404D.jpg
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    GuardianB wrote:
    Cameron's cute but come on... does she really think she can compete

Don't underestimate a woman's rage ;). Justin is a guy I might have a crush on if I was 10. He looks like a puny country boy shrimp to me. Totally not my type.
    I think Jessica Biels is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but she just gives that impression to me.
  • firelilyfirelily Registered Users Posts: 1,298
    I think Jessica Biels is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but she just gives that impression to me.

Haha! Then I have a chance with her! Goodbye Justin! :lol:
    Lots and lots of fine 3b-ish hair.
    DevaCurl currently, but exploring new products.
    Love the hair!
  • LAwomanLAwoman Registered Users Posts: 2,949 Curl Neophyte
    I love celebrity gossip, but that story sounds like BS to me.
    firelily wrote:

So do I according to some posters here :? :roll: :P
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    LAwoman wrote:

Yeah me too.
  • mandyvmandyv Registered Users Posts: 2,437 Curl Connoisseur
    She looks like she could be gay...

I have a crush on Justin, at my age! He's funny, talented and doesn't take himself too seriously. What's not to love about that?
    3c
    mandyv wrote:

:? We can spot 'em now?
    GuardianB wrote:

Sometimes yes, most times no. I don't know for sure if she is gay or not, but she's always just given me the impression that she's gay. Again...nothing wrong with being gay.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    Actually I do believe that Cameron can compete with Jessica. I think Jessica and Cameron are equally good-looking, but I think that Cameron is more attractive. She has more spark. Jessica comes off as distant, disinterested and generically pretty. Nothing stands out about her looks IMO.

I also think that this story is made up. I think that Cameron is too experienced and polished to let the press know if she were really upset about it. Besides, Justin is cute, but no guy is that cute ...
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
    GuardianB wrote:
    firelily wrote:

Shattup Guardian, lol. I told you that was my mistake.
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Meghuney wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    firelily wrote:

Or was it? :wink:
    Meghuney wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    firelily wrote:

Or was it? :wink:

No one really likes you ya know!>!> :twisted:

:wink: 8) :kiss:
    I also think that this story is made up. I think that Cameron is too experienced and polished to let the press know if she were really upset about it. Besides, Justin is cute, but no guy is that cute ...

Cameron is many things but polished she is not.

Just my opinion but I have found Cameron attractive only occasionally and just the right camera angle. Otherwise, her mouth is too big, as is her nose, and her personality makes her all the more unattractive.
    3c
  • ScarletScarlet Registered Users Posts: 3,125 Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, I wouldn't describer someone who constantly talks about her burping and farting "polished"
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    And fighting. I would be more surprised if she and JB met up and Cameron didn't start a fight than if things go smoothly.
    3c
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    LAwoman wrote:
    I agree. Next thing you know, they'll say Cameron and Jessica are having a dance-off.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Registered Users Posts: 945
    mandyv wrote:

Just my opinion but I have found Cameron attractive only occasionally and just the right camera angle. Otherwise, her mouth is too big, as is her nose, and her personality makes her all the more unattractive.
    I have always thought the same thing. I'm sorry but I don't get all the whatever about her. I think it is because she is tall, thin and blonde. Also, in this day and age why would any two "adult" women fight over a man, let alone Justin Timberlake? :?
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Registered Users Posts: 945
    mandyv wrote:

I have always thought the same thing. I'm sorry but I don't get all the whatever about her. I think it is because she is tall, thin and blonde. Also, in this day and age why would any two "adult" women fight over a man, let alone Justin Timberlake? :?
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
  • mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
    GuardianB wrote:
    mandyv wrote:

link

;)
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• Gemini13Gemini13 Registered Users Posts: 5,000
    mandyv wrote:
    I have a crush on Justin, at my age! He's funny, talented and doesn't take himself too seriously. What's not to love about that?

That body... good lord... I'll take "puny" as long as it's as ripped as he is. :twisted:
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Registered Users Posts: 5,000
    JerseyCurl wrote:
    mandyv wrote:

I thought she was really pretty in the Mask. But I agree, I honestly don't think she's attractive. I don't get all the hoopla. :?
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I do think that Cameron looked her best in The Mask. She does look like she was 10lbs bigger in that movie and that probably makes the difference. I guess that I don't pay too much attention to celeb gossip because I've never heard her talking about farting or fighting. I know she is a party girl. I don't personally think she looks her best now, but I think lots of people like her looks because although she is tall and blonde, her facial features are slightly different from the average tall blonde.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • iris427iris427 Registered Users Posts: 6,002
    I don't think Cameron is that pretty either. She has nice eyes but her mouth looks like a frog and she has a funny nose. Jessica Biel is gorgeous, IMO.

And while I don't understand fighting over a man, I do think Justin is pretty cute.

rstonejt.jpg
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file