CRAZY Roommate is gone (nutjob fiance went with her too)!!!

kurlskurls Registered Users Posts: 843
This is just and update on my last post:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=105229&highlight=

Because I was dead SET on this girl leaving. Despite all her efforts to beg to stay, I demanded that she leave by the 31st. Well, today IS the 31st, and guess what...she is GONE!! Everything of hers is out of my place. I called my bf and cheered on the phone - no longer will I have to see she and that retarded fiance/groom of hers :lol:

BUT it did get worse before it got better....my roommate/the bride stayed somewhere ELSE for the past 2 weeks - no clue where, and don't care. anyways, I told her that I don't want to see her man around me - and that I don't LIKE him, at all. Figuring homegirl was SMART enough to respect my wishes - I did't expect to see that FOOL up in my place one night with her. I stayed IN my office, didn't bother to say a word to either of them, and I was NOT fully 'dressed' either, so I purposely stayed to myself. WHY does this nut (her fiance) come IN my office while I'm sitting there 1/2 naked, and proceed to try to strike up a conversation with me??? I gave him 'short' general answers and didn't even make eye contact with him. So he starts off telling me that he feels that there's tension and he never meant for things to be this way, he really likes me and my bf and never wanted for us all NOT to be friends, that I should 'let go' of the issue we all had in the past, etc. I told him to his FACE that I do not like him, and that no matter what happened in the past, my decision NOW is because he nor his girl have any respect for other people and their things. I told him that he needed to be a man and provide for his girl NOW because she needs it - being that she can't live in my apt anymore! That *#$!% mouthed OFF to me and said, "If it weren't for ME, you and bf wouldn't even BE together"! I jumped up IN his face, and told him that he needed to get OUT of my house immeidately before the police needed to be there to pull me off his butt! He ran out - and about 3hrs later that nite, he texts me that he's sorry for what he said he didn't mean it. I ignored it. An hour later, same text. I ignored that too. Next morning, same text again - and I ignored it. He calls me middle of the day to say he was sorry, and I told him that's fine but that he is NOT welcome in my home at all - and that if I see him, he will see exactly what I mean....haven't seen or heard from him since.

Kicker is, his 'bride'/my roommate emails me this morning that she didn't like how I talked to her man, that I was rude to him, that I have had such an ATTITUDE towards the 2 of them and that it's uncalled for, that she lives FAR out of town now in order not to have 'drama' in this town anymore, that I have no right to be upset at anyone as I am the one that evicted HER and gave her 2 weeks to move out.....how I am so unemotional and mean. Yada yada yada. I emailed her back that I'm not gonna argue, but that I made my decision and that's that. If she wants to put blame on ANYONE - then both she and her man need to look in a MIRROR - because THERE is where blame falls.

So THANK YOU all of you that gave me advice on this topic, encouraged me to stick to my guns, and backed me up IN this decision. I feel REALLY good about this!! :D Those 2 truly deserve each other.
People will always do what they want to do...no matter what you say!

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Wow. :shock:

Thanks for the update. I guess it was a foregone conclusion that they wouldn't leave without another big blowup...

Hope you changed the locks!
  • cymprenicympreni Registered Users Posts: 9,609 Curl Neophyte
    Congratz!!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    :shock: Make sure you change those locks!
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • duckyducky Registered Users Posts: 927
    Thank goodness she actually left! You must feel so relieved.

I think your ex-roommate and mine are twin sisters or something. Mine didn't pay three months' rent, was no where to be found when I wanted to talk about the money thing, and when I finally gave her a 30 day notice, she said *I* was being the bad friend. Where do these people come from?

Oh, and good for you for telling that jerk of a fiance what you really think - "rude"? no. Honest.
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Registered Users Posts: 3,413 Curl Neophyte
    Good for you, and good riddanceto them both!
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Registered Users Posts: 1,198
    Hooray!! Dance around the apartment naked!

I remember that other post. I'm so glad things worked out for you.
    3b (I think!)
    HGs - Suave Nexxus Knockoff, Jessicurl Weekly DT, L'Oreal Out of Bed, HESMU.
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyGlamourGirlie
    http://curlyglamourgirlie.blogspot.com
  • maria_imaria_i Registered Users Posts: 1,765 Curl Connoisseur

...after changing the locks :wink:

Glad for you!
    3a/b.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Registered Users Posts: 3,413 Curl Neophyte
    maria_i wrote:

...after changing the locks :wink:

Glad for you!

Oh, yeah, you did chance those locks, right?
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Yaaaaay! :D
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • kurlskurls Registered Users Posts: 843
    ducky

I STILL can't get over this girl...making it seem like I am WRONG for my decision. She in no way sees ANYTHING that she and her stupid man did as warranting this decision. AMAZING how retarded people can be!!

Locks get changed TODAY when I get off work. YEH!!!! :lol:
    People will always do what they want to do...no matter what you say!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    kurls wrote:
    This is just and update on my last post:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=105229&highlight=
    Kicker is, his 'bride'/my roommate emails me this morning that she didn't like how I talked to her man, that I was rude to him, that I have had such an ATTITUDE towards the 2 of them and that it's uncalled for, that she lives FAR out of town now in order not to have 'drama' in this town anymore, that I have no right to be upset at anyone as I am the one that evicted HER and gave her 2 weeks to move out.....how I am so unemotional and mean. Yada yada yada. I emailed her back that I'm not gonna argue, but that I made my decision and that's that. If she wants to put blame on ANYONE - then both she and her man need to look in a MIRROR - because THERE is where blame falls.

So THANK YOU all of you that gave me advice on this topic, encouraged me to stick to my guns, and backed me up IN this decision. I feel REALLY good about this!! :D Those 2 truly deserve each other.

Yup, get over it is what I would tell her, and move on. Glad you're out of that drama and hope your life calms down. I read your original post (the url embeded in the url above); and $125 charge to the wedding party for a pre-wedding party is the tackiest thing I have ever heard. Either the bride's or groom's family is responsible for pre-wedding parties, with the exception of showers.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file