Birthdays

JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
Ok I think I'm getting old..today's my birthday and I'm not excited at all. In fact, I dont even think I'll be doing anything tonight. Ugh. And at work this nasty big roach was crawling on my leg. I jumped, screamed like a little girl and my coworker killed it. Today is really sucking!

Comments

• iris427iris427 Registered Users Posts: 6,002
    Happy birthday!
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    Happy birthday!
    Mine have become increasingly less exciting, too.
  • quickcurlquickcurl Registered Users Posts: 1,310
    Awww....I'm sorry you did not have a great birthday! I'm not a really big fan of my own birthday, either. I tend to not really care too much about it any more. But it is nice if there are people in your life to wish you Happy Birthday and they want you to have a good day. Sooo.....

Happy Birthday!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big
  • MMWMMW Registered Users Posts: 557
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(My birthday is coming up, and I not super excited about it either.)
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Birthday!! party.gif

Mine was last Wednesday and kept it lowkey. Maybe next year I'll feel like whooping and hollering.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Lol, thanks guys. Looks like I might be going out with my boyfriend in an hour or so even though I'm not excited. I'm content in bed watch everyone loves raymond. I'll be whoopin and hollering this weekend though..
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    Happy Birthday!

Mine's tomorrow and I'm keeping it super low key. I am, however, doing everything I normally don't: drive to work, eat a really good breakfast, and have chocolate. I'm not expecting anyone at work to remember, so I'm taking care of myself.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Birthday!

I used to feel very low-key about my birthday, too. Then, the last couple years, I've decided I give so much to the people in my life, I deserve to celebrate myself! So now, I tell my husband what I want to do and either we plan it together, or he plans it all for me.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing nothing, staying in and watching TV or whatever, as long as it's what YOU want to do.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • Rina414Rina414 Registered Users Posts: 294
    Happy Birthday!!!

I also dont like to make a big deal about my birthday and Ive been that way since I was a young girl. All my bdays usually suck except for this year bc I was turning 21 I decided to celebrate it.
    one day at a time..
  • sarasarasarasara Registered Users Posts: 1,561
    Happy Birthday!!!

If it makes yiu feel any better,I'm not getting old but I still don't enjoy my birthdays. In fact I usually remember my birthdays for being one of my really "bad" days.
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks everyone..yesterday definitely was a bad day. I'm rememering it as a big roach crawled on me day. I am back at work and somewhat paranoid again!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I treat my birthdays as just another day of the week...no big deal. If it wasn't for my kids, I wouldn't even have a cake.
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    Happy birthday.. if it makes u feel any better.. Mine is in 2 weeks..
    and i'll be stuck alone in a country that i don't know no one. a country that doest speak English. working. miserable.
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    birthday.gif
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file