Celine's son

FreeCurlsFreeCurls Registered Users Posts: 4,408
according to TMZ this kid is a boy.
looks like a girl to me. though I remember that CEline and RRR-nay (as she says it as if she's tony the tiger) had a boy.

0530_celine_dion.jpg

time for a haircut?
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Comments

• PoodleheadPoodlehead Registered Users Posts: 6,959
    According to the words in the picture you posted, it's a boy. Even his shirt looks feminine.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Registered Users Posts: 4,408
    I'm not denying that it's a boy. I'm just agreeing that he looks like a girl. When he gets a bit older he can play Jesus in the school play :)
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    He looks more like her husband than her.
  • kcckcc Registered Users Posts: 681
    He has nice waves. :D
    And you know, I'm really not totally sold on the sandwich idea. They're kind of traditional, I know I said that, don't question me about that, but they aren't really all that chic, you know? --fig jam
  • anonnymouseanonnymouse Registered Users Posts: 1,340 Curl Connoisseur
    Wow, I didn't realize how much time has gone by. How old is he now?
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png
  • gemidevigemidevi Registered Users Posts: 510
    I think he is adorable and his long hair - how beautiful!! I like boys with long hair - it makes them that much cooler in my book! :)
    *disclaimer* spelling, grammatical and psychological errors are for your enjoyment. :)
  • poisonivypoisonivy Registered Users Posts: 1,551
    As a child of the 80's I never thought I would hate long hair on my boys but I think I've finally become my mother.
  • ScarletScarlet Registered Users Posts: 3,125 Curl Neophyte
    They have the same hair :?
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    FreeCurls wrote:
    When he gets a bit older he can play Jesus in the school play :)

That's so wrong, FC. :lol:
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Registered Users Posts: 6,959
    Medussa! How was your trip???
    Minneapolis, MN
  • CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    Scarlet wrote:
    They have the same hair :?

They have the same highlights.
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Medussa! How was your trip???

Sent you a PM. :D
  • gggg Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    Maybe she really wanted s girl and dresses him like one and refuses to cut his hair. I actually love long hair on men if they look like men but on a young boy I'm not sure. If I just saw this pic without knowing, I'd think he was a girl.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • SCGSCG Registered Users Posts: 5,416
    Holy crap... I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time believing that's a boy! :shock:

Nice hair, though.

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    The kid is 6. I think he looks cute, but it might be time for haircut, at least a trim to neaten up the ends.
  • curlylauracurlylaura Registered Users Posts: 8,352 Curl Neophyte
    That's a very feminine looking boy. Maybe he will start to look more like a boy as he gets older.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    Other than the long hair, I don't think he looks feminine.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Other than the long hair, I don't think he looks feminine.

Yes, if you took his face and put a boy's haircut on it, I think he would not look like a girl. It's just the hair.
  • SnarlsSnarls Registered Users Posts: 2,537
    I suppose if you're a celebrity's kid, you aren't exposed to a lot of mocking?

A neighbor's little boy had long curly hair, and everyone thought he was a girl. And treated him like a girl. The parents didn't necessarily correct people, either. It was all very confusing, I thought they had a daughter for over a year. The story there was that dad had long year (but a beard, too, so no confusion there) and the kid wanted to look like dad.
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Registered Users Posts: 2,729
    He's a beautiful kid, but I don't like the long hair. I personally don't like seeing little boys with long hair. But, with that said, his hair, in general, is very beautiful.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • SpiderSpider Registered Users Posts: 3,381 Curl Neophyte
    I don't like long hair on boys. Ryder's (Kate Hudson's son) hair is the same way and it just is not flattering IMO
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • fraufrau Registered Users Posts: 6,130 Curl Neophyte
    my mom did this with her son. i don't think it's a simple matter of fashion or style. i think it has to do with the attachment of mother to son.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file