help!

vus_cookievus_cookie Registered Users Posts: 12
my hair becomes greasy and danruffy and itchy after 2 days :(

what am i doing wrong? HELPPPP

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Registered Users Posts: 1,751
    Can you tell more about your current routine? Maybe some of us could help a bit better if we knew more about your routine. Like are you co-washing, do you use a lot of different styling products, What products do you use?
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • vus_cookievus_cookie Registered Users Posts: 12
    i do co wash but after two days it alread feels oily and itchy. i live in a tropical country so maybe co washing more often is needed. i also tried the sugar scrub and also 2 days after it felt unbearably itchy and all the dandruff had become loosened and was just clinging to my hair. i have black hair so it's very visible. id tn use any styling products.

am i doing smthing wrong? maybe how i co wash my hair?
    oh i use tresseme co
  • echokittenechokitten Registered Users Posts: 1,751
    vus_cookie wrote:
    oh i use tresseme co

Most tresemme have silicones, including their co. Take a look at the ingred, maybe you need to switch to a better co. Also, baking soda and water scalp scrubs and apple cider vinegar and water rinses might help the oily scalp/flaky problem.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
    i currently cant find any co without sillicones so i have to be content with this one. are sugar scrubs of any help in battling oil/flakiness?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file