Vo5 Silky Experiences Lavender Luster...anyone?

SswankyySswankyy Registered Users Posts: 11
Has anyone had any experience with VO5 Silky Experiences Lavender Luster? It smells sooo good and I believe that it's CG but I never see anyone of the boards talking about it and that makes me nervous! :shock:

Here are the ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    I've been tempted to get this too -- it is CG, just must not be a popular scent, but I definitely like the smell of it. Go for it! Tell us how you like it!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Registered Users Posts: 237
    I have that conditioner and I've used it at least twice. The smell is great! And I wouldn't mind using it daily.

I love all the v05 conditioners and I'm on a mission to try them all just for fun and motivation.I've found that the v05 Balsam & Protein gives me build up by the second day lol.
    The strawberry smells like artifically flavored candy but it moisturizies just as well at the rasberry. I enjoy using the v05 therapy it really does its job lol.
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Registered Users Posts: 5,297 Curl Neophyte
    I have it. Or I did anyway. My bottle is empty now. I liked it as a washing conditioner. It made my hair and scalp feel very "clean" and it still felt moisturizing even if I didn't use another CO over it.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • SswankyySswankyy Registered Users Posts: 11
    Thanks for all the information, I'm definitely going to try it, I use the VO5 tea therapy now and that smells equally as delicious. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning what works with my hair... the summer humidity is not helping with this process though! Hopefully this is a keeper!
  • CurlyMom73CurlyMom73 Registered Users Posts: 123
    I've tried it. Smells really nice but I used it for washing only. Wasn't moisturizing enough to use as a condish for me.
    Corkicelli Now! YAY! Now all I have to do is update my avy pic. :)

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."- Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file