We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Curlmart Sale!!!

The code is MEMORIAL07

I am getting the Curlybrunette Shea it ain's so Leave in conditioner. What are you curlies getting?
Maya
3b/c CG routine
HG line DevaCurl
Password: Locks

event.png

Comments

• LizaMarzLizaMarz Posts: 193Registered Users
    of course I bought something LAST night!! I used the ivillage code though
    3A, started CG 9/8/06
    trader joe's nourish spa s&c, giovanni la natural gel
  • SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
    I'm so predictable. I stocked up on my beloved Curl Junkie, and Fairy Tales gel.

Shoot! Now I'm thinking of other things I could have squeezed in! Hmm. Usually the sale codes are one-use only...must verify!
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    Castella wrote:
    I'm so predictable. I stocked up on my beloved Curl Junkie, and Fairy Tales gel.

Shoot! Now I'm thinking of other things I could have squeezed in! Hmm. Usually the sale codes are one-use only...must verify!

Yeah, I know what you mena, at the last minute I added [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Hibiscus--Banana-Deep-Fix-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-478.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curl-junkie-hibiscus-banana-deep-fix-moisturizing-conditioner]Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Moisturizing Conditioner[/buylink].
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl

event.png
  • RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    It was the first time I've tried ordering with a coupon code and I couldn't figure out where to put it. Eventually I assumed once I entered my credit card info it would ask, but of course it didn't and I didn't get the discount-- which was the entire reason I placed an order. :-( I sent an email asking them to redo my total, but I'm not sure I will- keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway, I bought the Eluecence MB poo, CK, and a This is J headband!
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls
  • Katina128Katina128 Posts: 560Registered Users
    I'm trying to decide what to get. Any suggestions?? I've never tried Curl Junkie, Elucence, or much else for that matter. I need the best curl producing product out there. I have fine, but thick 3a/3b curls(see avatar) that tend to be just wavy if I don't use the right products. I've tried [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Confident-Coils-Styling-Solution-p-116.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-confident-coils-styling-solution]Jessicurl Confident Coils[/buylink] and liked it, but don't like Rocking Ringlets. I like [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:coil[/buylink] and pink boots. Not fond of the Deva curl stuff honestly. Any suggestions for my first purchase? :D
    Katina, 3a redhead with spirals/waves
    My Faves:
    CJ CCCC Lite, Mirracurls gel, Marie Dean Curly Styling Cream
    Katina128 wrote:
    I'm trying to decide what to get. Any suggestions?? I've never tried Curl Junkie, Elucence, or much else for that matter. I need the best curl producing product out there. I have fine, but thick 3a/3b curls(see avatar) that tend to be just wavy if I don't use the right products. I've tried [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Confident-Coils-Styling-Solution-p-116.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-confident-coils-styling-solution]Jessicurl Confident Coils[/buylink] and liked it, but don't like Rocking Ringlets. I like [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:coil[/buylink] and pink boots. Not fond of the Deva curl stuff honestly. Any suggestions for my first purchase? :D

How about Batia & Aleeza Gel? I found this to be a superb Gel!
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl

event.png
  • Katina128Katina128 Posts: 560Registered Users
    That's one I've not even heard of yet. Thanks!! I'll check it out!
    Katina, 3a redhead with spirals/waves
    My Faves:
    CJ CCCC Lite, Mirracurls gel, Marie Dean Curly Styling Cream
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    How long is the sale going on for? Just the weekend?
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
  • curlyincollegecurlyincollege Posts: 175Registered Users
    Thanks so much for sharing! My first curlmart order :-)
    This site has released my inner PJ demon... :)

I'm a 2b/3a in a perpetual search for the products that will actually give me a good hair day in this brutal heat and humidity!
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    How long is the sale going on for?

• RedheadedcurlsRedheadedcurls Posts: 210Registered Users
    It ended last night at midnight I believe.
    3a/3b~Currently: V05 Kiwi Lime/Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint for co wash, Suave Aloe or V05 Strawberries and Cream for co and leave-in, Burts Bees Super Shiny poo, EMBS, CK, re:coil, B&A/LA Looks Sport

PW: curls
    Oh god damn-it lol

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Doddles - that normally happens to me as I seem to never check my computer during the weekend. I check it Monday a.m. to find out all the deals I missed. GRRRRRRR
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • tinabcurlytinabcurly Posts: 545Registered Users
    Doodles wrote:
    Oh god damn-it lol

I just said the same thing!!
    3a/b mix
    pw:curlyqs
  • fluffywonderdoodlefluffywonderdoodle Posts: 316Registered Users
    I live over here on the west coast, and I was so excited to get some new stuff until I looked at my clock and it was 9:15... AGH!!
    You can try the ivillage code and see if it works. I used it once, but it won't work for me now.
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl

event.png
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    Ladydncing wrote:
    You can try the ivillage code and see if it works. I used it once, but it won't work for me now.
    Where do you get the ivillage code?
    Thanks,
    jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
    Jaxie wrote:
    Ladydncing wrote:
    Thanks,
    jax

When you shop at curlmart and they ask for a code just type ivillage
    HTH :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl

event.png
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    Ladydncing wrote:
    Jaxie wrote:
    Ladydncing wrote:
    Thanks,
    jax

When you shop at curlmart and they ask for a code just type ivillage
    HTH :)
    Thank You! I'll do that when I order next!
    ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
    I already used my ivillage code. :( Poop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file